Cyber Safety & Online Course Programmes For Transition Year
All of our programmes are online digital lessons. Teachers need no experience in these areas. Within the TY sector, lessons are all self directed learning. Click here to get in touch and discuss your options.
We have aligned our programmes with the Department of Education’s TY Learning Objectives
- Engage in independent, self-directed learning
- Develop general, technical and academic skills
- Mature and develop without the pressure of an examination
Optional group activities that encourage creativity and critical thinking!
Our goal is to expose students to modern, topical subjects that will aid career and college course selection.
TY Programmes – Exciting New Programmes
- New! ChatGPT: Mastering AI for Professional Growth (4 modules at 60 mins)
- Cyber Safety & Digital Citizenship (8 modules at 40 mins)
- An Introduction To Computer Science And Coding (6 modules at 40 mins)
- Create your own website with HTML/CSS (6 modules at 40 mins)
- Python – Real-World Programming (6 modules at 40 mins)
Modules and time required are given as guidelines to assist TY Co-Ordinator’s with timetabling. We highly recommend that students are set separate individual research and essay writing tasks from each of the programmes.
Separate Task Example for Students – From the Cyber Safety & Digital Citizenship programme. Select the topic you find that could be most disruptive to your future. Research this area online and write an essay with your findings.